- 100% privacy with an outlook onto a citrus orchard with a backdrop of vines
- Car park adjacent
- Al fresco dining area with lounges and Webber BBQ
- Rug for lawn-lounging in the orchard or star-gazing at night
- Gumboots in which to explore the property
- Jetmaster gas log fire
- Flat screen TV with DVD player (some movies provided)
- I-Pod docking system
- Ceiling fan
- Breakfast basket of locally sourced gourmet provender for a full Continental breakfast for each day of your stay
- Fully fitted with European appliances, dishwasher, microwave and full sized fridge/freezer
- ‘Nespresso’ coffee machine
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware for four
- Ironing facilities
- Ceiling fan
- Queen bed
- Fluffy, down-filled doona
- Line-dried, high thread count Egyptian linen
- Electric blanket with dual controls
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Stunning walk-in robe
- Ceiling fan
- Full sized double spa bath
- Walk-through shower
- Hair dryer
- Heated floor
- Private courtyard garden vista
- Organic, sustainable Sukin toiletries
Our basket includes:
- Soughdough bread,
- Low fat milk
- Selection of gourmet teas (herbal and black)
- Plunger coffee and ‘Nespresso’ pods
- Selection of cereals and locally sourced museli
- Preserves made from fruit sourced from our property
- Bowl of fresh fruit either from our property or locally sourced.
Provisions for a full ‘English’ Breakfast can be added.
“Such a lovely place to stop and recharge. Great attention to detail and special touches. Perfect location, perfect Hideaway”
Suzanne and Jonathon.
“With beautiful bird voice, herb aroma,…grasses, trees, never experience before, lovely”.
“It’s the sound of the birds in the morning, it’s the fog over the grapevines, its the champagne in the spa. It’s all that and more!”
David and Rita, Melbourne.
“A fantastic escape on the Peninsula.”
Megan and Dave, Neerim South.
“What a great find. It hit all the right notes. Thank you, Roger and Hannah, for sharing your hideaway”.
Malcolm and Chris, Melbourne.
“Great birding spot – kept us busy, very much appreciated your hospitality and concern”
CJ and Carol, New Zealand and USA – bird observers.
“We loved everything about your property – fireplace, luxurious shower and spa bath, cosy bed and gorgeous gardens – very relaxing”.
Cassie and Clint, Melbourne.
“Congratulations on providing the perfect hideaway. The walk through the vineyard will stay with us forever.”
Ivan and Maria, Geelong.
“Serene, peaceful…just beautiful…wonderful Valentine’s Weekend…visit number one!!”
Caroline and Moe, Elwood.
“Wonderful time escaping from city life…thank you for your wonderful hospitality”
Jamie and Amber, St Kilda.